Author Topic: The Royal mail strikes again.  (Read 5629 times)

Online paul waines

• Curator
The Royal mail strikes again.
« on: May 28, 2011, 06:20:41 AM »
Why can't these people have some pride in their work...  Or is it some twat has it in for me, or am I just a jinx when it comes to buying newer posters??

The Royal Mail must take up 50% of this section with their ineptitude.

This came this morning, and I thought straight away, best get the camera out the royal tossers have been at it again... 

I couldn't even get the poster out of the tube!!!

And if you chase them for compensation, you don't get the postage you paid them!!!! they keep that for the first rate job they have done...
A right bunch of Royal wankers.  Does anyone know of an alternative to using the inept twats?
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Re: The Royal mail strikes again.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
Paul you certainly seem to be snake bitten!

I think, as a solution, you should just stick to the older folded quads which will save you much frustration...
Chris

Online paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
It sure would Chris, but this poster had a 69 Charger on it.... ;D

I have lodged a complaint, lets see what happens. I have also contacted the seller, who as yet has not replied...

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 01:55:35 PM »
Ugh, Paul... just looking at those pics, causes me to feel your pain. It is almost as if these clowns set out to bend or crumple a tube.. how can anyone that works there, with a shred of a brain, NOT realize that the item inside, most likely, has been damaged, when the exterior packing is SO badly dented and dinged?? It's maddening.  moron1

Jeff

-Jeff

Online paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 02:07:01 PM »
And yet we have to put up with it.... Why??   When you ring them they are not bothered one bit. All they say is go through the compensation procedure, as if that will make it all fine, and it's what we're after... and it has to be the person who sent it who claims!!! Who half the time Can't be Arsed.   

The Royal Mail / Parcel force is Shite...

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 03:40:08 PM »
Indeed, Paul.

This was a parcel I received from fellow APF member, Scartacus, a couple years ago. It also was sent thru Royal Mail. Luckily, the poster was folded and escaped being bent at that end of the dinged parcel and arrived unscathed. Just goes to show, that, even when the words, PLEASE DO NOT BEND, are written on the exterior, little to no heed is usually.  uhno

Jeff

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 03:45:50 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 03:00:11 PM »
Absolutely pathetic.
That DEATH PROOF quad was sweet...once.
Bastards!  nono