Movie Posters > Posters By Size

Bus Shelters

<< < (2/21) > >>

Disheveledamethyst:

--- Quote from: paul waines on May 24, 2011, 09:55:19 AM ---This is my point in a 20 years time who will buy an old Uni-Horror poster. Not our kids, but they may want a Harry Potter... I'm sure some kid who's dad has left him with a load of dusty old monster posters will gladly swap them for a Potter, or a Nemo.  That's more than likely been loaded on to a memory card so they don't have to bother with big lumps of paper. ;D 

--- End quote ---

That's part of why I collect animated posters. Especially Pixar. I think they're more likely to appreciate into the next generation of collectors.

AdamCarterJones:
Got around 90 or so of these ...
... Managed to get them into 5 boxes, not tubes ...

Some pretty decent ones in there including a Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith Darth Vader version that was printed accidentally with the wrong ink - only three exist.

All are for sale of course ha ha ...

Best,
Adam

Disheveledamethyst:

--- Quote from: bondposters.com on May 24, 2011, 10:56:52 AM ---Got around 90 or so of these ...
... Managed to get them into 5 boxes, not tubes ...

Some pretty decent ones in there including a Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith Darth Vader version that was printed accidentally with the wrong ink - only three exist.

All are for sale of course ha ha ...

Best,
Adam

--- End quote ---

Wrong ink?

AdamCarterJones:
Wrong colour, sorry, may be should have phrased that better for clarity.

Best,
Adam

marklawd:

--- Quote from: paul waines on May 24, 2011, 09:55:19 AM ---This is my point in a 20 years time who will buy an old Uni-Horror poster. Not our kids, but they may want a Harry Potter...  

--- End quote ---

Thats why I bother to still keep around 20 different Harry Potter bus shelter posters - none of the images are in one sheet format.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version