Movie Posters > Genres

Star Wars posters!

<< < (2/504) > >>

Dread_Pirate_Mel:

--- Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com on January 04, 2010, 03:53:00 PM ---and I can't get more than $60 for that Immunization poster

--- End quote ---

$239 is an anomoly - Heritage sold the exact same poster (VF/NM) for $48 in late 2008.

Also Exhibit A in "wild and inexplicable price swings" in movie posters sales.

kovacs01:

--- Quote from: Dread_Pirate_Mel on January 04, 2010, 01:35:33 PM --- I've heard rumors that someone on this board has the Starfall poster....

--- End quote ---

Not a rumor, and it certainly isn't unique, but I have one.  I really need to put it in a frame or something  :P

Schan

guest8:
Ohhh that starfall is purdy!

You say they arent that rare? I may have to keep an eye out for one then :)

Dread_Pirate_Mel:

--- Quote from: CSM on January 04, 2010, 04:37:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Cool Chris - the Australian "triple bill" poster gets a full page on page 145 of the Star Wars Poster Book, which says "the silver pyramid-shaped logos lend it some compositional weight."

Dread_Pirate_Mel:

--- Quote from: kovacs01 on January 04, 2010, 05:05:20 PM ---Not a rumor, and it certainly isn't unique, but I have one.  I really need to put it in a frame or something  :P
Schan

--- End quote ---

The Starfall poster - awesome: The Star Wars Poster Book says: "Noriyoshi Ohrai created a beautiful illustration for this Yamakatsu premium poster from Japan.  It was produced in very small quantities and was hard to find even the year it was printed."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version