Author Topic: A brief but venomous message from Tloce. [He wants to sue me now]  (Read 42645 times)

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
Re: A brief but venomous message from Tloce. [He wants to sue me now]
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2011, 02:32:49 AM »
OK, only if your wearing a clean, freshly pressed white tuxedo.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2011, 02:37:48 AM »
OK, only if your wearing a clean, freshly pressed white tuxedo.

No doubt!  I will finish it off with a white top hat and possibly an ivory-tipped cane...
Chris

Ogami_Itto

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2011, 11:39:40 AM »
nice i am glad to see someone take him down a notch (in the eyes of the uneducated buyer). like everyone else says i would also suggest DO NOT TO RETURN THAT POSTER, it is your only evidence he sold you a fake.

this guy is the biggest joke. i almost bought over $1000 dollars worth of posters from him including several of those minty whites when i first started collecting. i was gonna complete the transaction off of ebay too, so no way to leave feedback. thankfully i read around about his reputation because i thought it was kinda weird he was offering such good "deals".

it was so great to look up one of his items and see the 99.9% rating (even though he doesnt deserve that good of feedback either). we all should buy fakes and leave REAL feedback.

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2011, 11:43:03 AM »
we all should buy fakes and leave REAL feedback.

I keep telling people we should do that. MOB HIT, MOB HIT, MOB HIT. We'll take 'im out! Probably knock him down to a 99.7 but it'd make me feel good.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2011, 11:44:48 AM »
I keep telling people we should do that. MOB HIT, MOB HIT, MOB HIT. We'll take 'im out! Probably knock him down to a 99.7 but it'd make me feel good.

But then we'd all have a bunch of worthless fakes AND we'd get sued to add insult ;)
Chris

Ogami_Itto

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
watch him be reading this, the next 50 posters he sells are gonna be real.

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2011, 11:47:14 AM »
But then we'd all have a bunch of worthless fakes AND we'd get sued to add insult ;)

No, no, no, you can't get caught doing organized crime.

Ogami_Itto

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2011, 03:10:30 PM »
he has a phantasm one sheet marked at $650. hahahaha thats higher than cinemasterpieces!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHANTASM-MOVIE-POSTER-79-HORROR-CLASSIC-/370458893215?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5641121b9f#ht_500wt_1102

Offline originalcinemaposters

• Collector
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »
I am really feeling for Disheveledamethyst , for getting rinsed by this douche bag!

What does he have thats cheap and and an undoubted fake. I am seriously considering buying one, then giving him neg feedback.. Anyone else in?

We know how he works, so this shouldn't be be too hard

Thanks
Paul

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »
I am really feeling for Disheveledamethyst , for getting rinsed by this douche bag!

What does he have thats cheap and and an undoubted fake. I am seriously considering buying one, then giving him neg feedback.. Anyone else in?

We know how he works, so this shouldn't be be too hard

Thanks
Paul

As I mentioned earlier, his Black Swan posters are almost certainly fake. They are all single sided, which it is unlikely the real posters were ever printed. They're $40 each though. http://shop.ebay.com/tloceposters/m.html?_nkw=black+swan&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:48 PM »
Mr. Amethyst, a word of advice: unless someone has the authority to coerce an individual to stop his/her practices that are widely disagreeable, or unless the average someone is on a serious mission to stop that person, it’s probably a losing battle.  Your revised feedback appears to me that it is acceptable according to Ebay policy, while his feedback left for you is possibly not.  On a side note, it is against Ebay policy to work with other members to leave someone negative feedback (and other similar methods) so it's probably not wise to suggest doing that.  As previously stated, unless it’s your job or you are on a divine mission, I’d recommend ignoring him and enjoying life.  It’s a beautiful day here so I’m gonna pry myself from the computer and enjoy it.

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2011, 05:02:22 PM »
Mr. Amethyst, a word of advice: unless someone has the authority to coerce an individual to stop his/her practices that are widely disagreeable, or unless the average someone is on a serious mission to stop that person, it’s probably a losing battle.  Your revised feedback appears to me that it is acceptable according to Ebay policy, while his feedback left for you is possibly not.  On a side note, it is against Ebay policy to work with other members to leave someone negative feedback (and other similar methods) so it's probably not wise to suggest doing that.  As previously stated, unless it’s your job or you are on a divine mission, I’d recommend ignoring him and enjoying life.  It’s a beautiful day here so I’m gonna pry myself from the computer and enjoy it.

I hear you man, really. This thread has developed more into cracking jokes and idle villainous plotting. The matter is long over and dealt with. If anything else comes of this ordeal it will not be by my suggestion. I will continue linking people to his suspicious auctions though - it's part of protecting others.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2011, 07:28:51 PM »
idle villainous plotting

This should really be a sport!
Chris

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »
This should really be a sport!

It is!....Dealers have been playing this sport for a million years.

Maybe its our turn?

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2011, 07:35:55 PM »
It is!....Dealers have been playing this sport for a million years.

Maybe its our turn?

I believe it is - we just need an appropriate team logo and of course some "freakin' lasers!"
Chris

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2011, 07:37:11 PM »
I believe it is - we just need an appropriate team logo and of course some "freakin' lasers!"

Alright, Gentlemen... How do we kill Superman shady dealers with whom we have had negative experiences?

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:28:27 PM by Disheveledamethyst »

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2015, 10:24:22 PM »
bumping for new members

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2015, 08:46:18 PM »
Lols, is this guy still selling his chit?
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,

Offline 110x75

• Hoarder
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2015, 09:04:44 PM »
Loce and Cinemasterpieces are back in the spot. It's like the old times!!!
Matias
http://110x75.blogspot.com.ar/

IG: @cinepapelarchivo

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2015, 09:30:08 PM »
Loce is banging it out more than ever. 30,908 items currently on ebay and still getting ebay to remove negatives or paying people to change their feedback.

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2015, 09:32:23 PM »
Oh and yesterday i proudly received a message from eggggbert. And YES IT WAS IN ALLL CAPS AND DIDNT MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT IT WAS FUNNY.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2015, 10:07:56 PM »
Oh and yesterday i proudly received a message from eggggbert. And YES IT WAS IN ALLL CAPS AND DIDNT MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT IT WAS FUNNY.

happy1
Chris

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2015, 10:30:37 PM »
I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT I LOVE EGBERT

AND HE LOVES ME TOO.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2015, 10:50:30 PM »

If you could makes heads or tails of it, what did Eggy have to say?  hmmm.gif

;D

-Jeff

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2015, 11:11:40 PM »
Lol he wasnt mad....unfortunately. That would have made it forum worthy. He wanted me to buy something. I asked for actual pictures of it. He was insisting I should just buy it and now he would include a free bootleg version. (Wanted ten for the bootleg originally)
I made the point to him that it would be much easier to send a couple photosto me  then to go through the hassle of sending me the posters. But he would rather just send them and pay for return shipping if I wasnt satisfied. Sounds strange to me because all he needed to do was snap a couple pictures. He is probably counting on me not knowing an original from a bootleg and/or me never following up to send them back. Of course he goes off when someone tries to tell him he isnt selling a legit poster. So I dont buy it if I cant see it. I was figuring he'd send me pics of a bootleg anyways. He was stuck on how the coloring would be correct on his original rather than the cropping which is more important. It is possible he has two different quality bootlegs and thats why he was assuring me the color was good.