Author Topic: Looks great on iPhone  (Read 4860 times)

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Looks great on iPhone
« on: December 20, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »
Not a suggestion - just a compliment to the Creator aka Holiday.

This site looks great and works great on an iPhone - looks much better than MPF on mobile.

- sent from my iPhone

guest8

Re: Looks great on iPhone
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »
Id guess that has to do with the forced size of all the ads and graphics on MPF.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 08:59:19 AM »
Id guess that has to do with the forced size of all the ads and graphics on MPF.

On iPhone the MPF site changes to a limited "mobile" site.  This site looks and acts exactly like the full website on a computer.  Maybe it's the Web 2.0 coding (?)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »
Part of picking this particular forum hosting company and software was the currency of its code.  I access it a lot from my iphone for membership approvals and other lite matters.  It is very slick and user friendly.  thanks for the compliment!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 09:39:12 AM »
I will have to check it out........on my Nokia N810 :-)  (and maybe on my iphone too eventually)
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery