Author Topic: 1993 dinosaur poster  (Read 3926 times)

simaysolmaz

1993 dinosaur poster
« on: March 16, 2011, 01:38:56 PM »
Hi everyone,

I’ve been looking for a poster for years, but couln’d find anywere. Not even online.. It might be an old one, but was very popular back in the 90’s, shouldn’t be so hard to find.. I know the picture is a little blurry, since i’ve composed it in photoshop from the picture that was taken in my room, but it’s still quite recognizable..
The poster’s title is ‘’Masters of the Earth’’ and its size was around A1.

I would be so happy if anyone who has it, who’ve seen it somewhere, or knows where I can find it, can reply this topic, regardless its price or even its state.. If not the poster itself, any high resolution scan, high enough to print would also be appreciated.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
Re: 1993 dinosaur poster
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 02:45:17 PM »
 welcome1 to APF, simaysolmaz.
That's a tough one, but I'll bet some of the regulars are looking for one right now.
Let's see what gels...

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 11:09:12 PM »
I looked but could not find it. Is it possible that maybe it came out of a National Geographic magazine? I know they use to include foldout posters in some of their magazines. Master of the Earth sounds like something that NG would use as a title -  i know they have done something called "masters of the arctic" or something along those lines.

Good luck on your search.

Cj

simaysolmaz

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 10:23:25 AM »
Thank you for your best wishes, I don't know if Nat Geo has something to do with it, I guess it's a possibility, it's an old foundation after all.. Anyways, they beleive the dinos are furry now :) like birds

The poster was actually bought from a construction store called "Brico" 18 years ago, you know they generally sell posters in the entrences.. Many other childeren also had it in their room back then. Allthough it ain't avaible online, the least that I know is that I am not the only owner. Therefor, it's a possibility that one of them could see this and give me a hand.

Almost all the drawings are 3D made nowadays.. Done without any considerable efford... The old school illustration poster i shared in this topic, probably oil painting, witnessed all the great things in my life, it was lost 3 years ago when we moved to another house.. That's why I'm desparately looking for it :) I thought it would be a good idea if I could at least replace it with an identical..

But I'm hopefull though :)