Author Topic: Spider-man 2 Doc Oc Comicon Poster... What is it?  (Read 7761 times)

Disheveledamethyst

Re: Spider-man 2 Doc Oc Comicon Poster... What is it?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »
Okay, NEW QUESTION:

Where did you BUY your Spider-man 2 Comiccon poster? Because you can find about a dozen websites all selling "originals" and none of them have clear enough images to tell if I'm getting a reprint. I'd really like this poster but finding one amongst a sea of people who don't know what they're selling is quite difficult.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 11:05:36 PM »
I just checked my database, and I got mine directly from DreamWorks (where I used to work).  The marketing department had 1 or 2 laying around.  So I didn't buy it.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 11:15:11 PM »
Curses... Foiled again.

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 12:39:55 AM »
Okay, NEW QUESTION:

Where did you BUY your Spider-man 2 Comiccon poster? Because you can find about a dozen websites all selling "originals" and none of them have clear enough images to tell if I'm getting a reprint. I'd really like this poster but finding one amongst a sea of people who don't know what they're selling is quite difficult.

Easy rule of thumb on this one - if you can afford it, it's probably not an original.