Author Topic: THE DARK CRYSTAL limited edition print now available  (Read 4041 times)

cinemarat

THE DARK CRYSTAL limited edition print now available
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:06:24 PM »
Hello everyone,

We just wanted to let everyone know that the latest offering from the Cinema Overdrive series, THE DARK CRYSTAL, is now available on our web site.  It is a beautiful 4-color poster designed by Laurie Shipley, and it measures a huge 36" x 24".  It was printed by D&L Screenprinting out of Seattle and features 2 different shades (purple and grey) of metallic inks!

You can pick it up on our web site here for $40 plus shipping:
www.cinemaoverdrive.net/merch

This one was a very small run of only 50 prints (each signed and numbered by the artist) and they are going pretty quickly.  Check out our web site for more pics and ordering info, and as always feel free to email me at cinemarat@earthlink.net with any questions.  Thanks!

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
Re: THE DARK CRYSTAL limited edition print now available
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 05:26:51 PM »
I love the border on this one Matt, and I am sure the metallics really pop.  Nice looking print!
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: THE DARK CRYSTAL limited edition print now available
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 05:11:36 PM »
I received mine today, and simply put, you're insane if you don't get one of these.  Like someone else said, if this was an Alamo print, it would have sold out immediately.  The fact is, this is better than a LOT of the Alamo prints of late.  It's the best print put out by Cinema Overdrive to date.

Congrats Matt.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.