Author Topic: Super low prices on 1,296 GREAT posters of EVERY kind closing in 12 hours!  (Read 182 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
There are under 12 HOURS left (as of this writing) until the 1,296 great U.S., non-U.S., non-movie posters and items of all kinds in eMoviePoster.com's incredible December Major Auction end on Tuesday (starting at 7 PM CST) at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html

Please find a way to spend a hour (or two or three!) looking over these items before they begin closing later today! That is because one quick look at these 1,296 items will tell you that we have one of our VERY FINEST selections EVER!

And even if you are solely "window shopping", this set of auctions is just SO much fun to look through, because it truly IS filled to overflowing with many of the most rare, most cool items you have ever seen in one place at one time!

Here is how one of our regular bidders (who has collected for decades!) put it:
"Usually I look at the major auctions priced 'high to low', and after a couple of pages of 80 per page I feel that I have likely seen almost all the 'interesting' items in that auction. But THIS time, I kept on looking, page after page, and NEVER got that feeling, because there were interesting items on every page, even the page with the lowest priced ones!"

Is it possible that there is "too much" wonderful stuff being auctioned all at one time today, and that this will result in great bargains? Maybe so, and if this DOES happen, shouldn't YOU be doing all you can to be one of the people who gets those "great deals"?

I just looked over these 1,296 auctions, and I saw LOTS of them which would be incredibly buys at the current high bid prices. Best of luck to every one of you who bids on any of these 1,296 auctions!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html