Author Topic: Want to bid in December Major Auction but short on funds? Use our Layaway plan!  (Read 175 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
My company, eMoviePoster.com, has hundreds of thousands of dollars in rare posters closing in 2 days in our December Major Auction at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html

A LOT of people contact us and say, "There is a poster I would like to bid on, but if I got it I would need to sell some posters from my collection to pay for it, but I could get outbid, so it would be foolish to sell the posters NOW, and find I did not need to. What is the solution?"

For those people we developed our "Layaway Plan" and here is how it works:

The item (or items) need to be a total of $1,500 or more. Right after you win, you need to pay one-third down. Then, you can take up to 30 days to pay the second third, and up to 60 days to pay the final third, but you MUST have it all paid for within 60 days of the auction(s) close.

And unlike every other auction we charge NO interest at all, AS LONG AS you pay it all off within the 60 days. This is especially great for collectors who don't want to have to start raising the money until after they find out if they won it or not!

And we also get collectors who say that if they win the item they want, they would gladly consign the items they want to sell to US, so they can use the proceeds to pay off their purchase.

For those people we developed our "Consignment Offset Plan", which allows you to win an expensive item and ONLY THEN send us consignment items that will yield what you owe or greater.

We charge no interest on the balance owed, and auction the consigned items and use the proceeds (after commissions) to pay for the poster(s) you purchased.

But you MUST send enough value to cover what you owe, and you must send those items right after the auctions you won at ended.

SO ALL BIDDERS SHOULD BEAR THESE STRATEGIES IN MIND BEFORE YOU PLACE BIDS, BECAUSE IT MAY ALLOW YOU TO BID ON ONE OR MORE ITEMS YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD NOT AFFORD (because you needed to pay in full after the auctions ended).
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html