Author Topic: eBay Auction - 90'sQuad Movie Posters - KIDS, STAR WARS ESB, DRACULA  (Read 164 times)

Offline pastposters

• Hobbyist
    • pastposters
Hi All,
         This week I have a great selection of Original Quad Posters up for auction on eBay, mostly from the 80's and 90's and most have never been folded!

Including the sought after quad for Larry Clark's KIDS, along with some great Action/ Thriller titles such as L.A. CONFIDENTIAL, LETHAL WEAPON 2, BACKDRAFT, THE BODYGUARD starring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner, Costner also stars in ROBIN HOOD PRINCE OF THIEVES.

Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Titles include the 1997 Special Edition of STAR WARS : THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, Stallone's JUDGE DREDD, two very slightly different quads for Paul Verhoeven's STARSHIP TROOPERS (the difference being the spelling of PREY/PRAY). Plus six offerings from the STAR TREK franchise. Also listed is in my opinion one of the most visually stunning Sci-Fi films THE FIFTH ELEMENT by Luc Besson and starring Bruce Willis. Plus a printers proof for BRAM STOKER’S DRACULA .

Some Family titles include FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR, The teaser quad and a One Sheet for HOOK, plus THE NEVER ENDING STORY II, A one sheet for both HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS and CASPER, plus a few Disney titles such as BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, PETER PAN (1980s re-release), THE FOX AND THE HOUND (1981), SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON (1976 re-release).

Other titles include the teaser and release posters for GLORY, plus the 1990 re-release of the THE EXORCIST, and finally as its Christmas I have the 50th Anniversary 1997 release for IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE.

Please do read the full condition descriptions for each title as most will have been Cinema used.

Auction ends THURSDAY 14th December 2023

Follow the link below to view all 58 titles (Best viewed on a desktop computer as eBay for mobile does not always show all items).

AUCTION LINK
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pastposters/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Happy Browsing
Jamie
https://www.pastposters.com/

#quadposters #movieposter #movieposters #filmposter #filmposters #cinemaposter #cinemaposters #mancave #moviestills #lobbycards #pastposters