Movie Posters > Show Us Your Collection!

Favorite Purchases of 2023

(1/7) > >>

Monster_A_GoGo:

2023 is rapidly drawing to a close. I may be stepping on Thierry/EatBrie’s toes with this (but I have for the last few years), but it is time to share your FAVORITE PURCHASES OF THE YEAR! Whoo hoo!
Mine are below. However, as on my own posts, I am still traveling with only my phone/iPad and I cannot “right click” on either, so I can’t figure out how to post the photos. So, unfortunately, I have post a link to my personal blog page where my list for the year is made out. Take a look if you are curious:

https://mymoviepostercollectionagogo.blogspot.com/2023/12/the-shock-o-rama-poster-show-2023.html

Now please! Share your favorite purchases for 2023. Let’s see what floated your boat this year!
Cheers!

redman:

^polish lady & the tramp easily my favourite (sleeping beauty was last year or earlier)

marklawd:
A random selection of quads acquired in the last 6 months.

Mark

Monster_A_GoGo:

--- Quote from: redman on December 09, 2023, 06:31:13 PM ---
^polish lady & the tramp easily my favourite (sleeping beauty was last year or earlier)

--- End quote ---
Those are NICE!!! Good job. Thanks for sharing!

Monster_A_GoGo:

--- Quote from: marklawd on December 09, 2023, 06:51:45 PM ---A random selection of quads acquired in the last 6 months.

Mark

--- End quote ---

WOWzer! Some great stuff there. I’d never seen the British version of NIGHTMARE (NIGHTMARES IN A DAMAGED BRAIN). That was a treat. But you have so many other great ones. My fave is the William Castle MACABRE though. Sweet! Congratulations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version