Author Topic: I DON'T want to tell you about our GREAT December Major Auction! Read to see why  (Read 179 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
I own the auction company eMoviePoster.com, and I DON'T want to tell you about our December Major Auction which can be found at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html

I am NOT going to tell you about the literally hundreds of quality posters, lobby cards and more that are WAY under where the same or similar items have sold for in the past!

I am NOT going to tell you that LOTS of these are extremely rare and almost never come up for sale or auction (and hundreds we have either never had before or only had once or twice)!

I am NOT going to tell you that we don't have any reserves or buyers premiums, honest condition grading, and unenhanced super-sized images!

I am NOT going to tell you that this is one of the absolute finest selections we have EVER offered at one time, and that people will be talking about this auction for many years to come!

Why? Because I want you to go to the above link and view all these 1,296 for yourself, because seeing them (and their current bid prices) will sell them far better than anything I can write here!

But please remember that we have "time extended" bidding where 5 minutes must go by without a bid for an auction to end, so you can NEVER have an item "snatched away" from you in the final seconds, as happens so often on eBay and some other auction sites.

Each December, my company, eMoviePoster.com, has a major movie paper auction that is our best of the year. This one is one of our very best, and maybe it is because there are just TOO MANY great items, but as of now there are lots of them with super-low prices.

Many will surely get more bids, but there are also sure to be many that will go for bargain prices, so why not go to the above link now and check them out, even if you are not a "collector" (and they are lots of fun to look at, even if you are only "window shopping")?

Unlike EVERY other major auction, we have NO buyers premiums at all, and we only charge you the actual cost of shipping (plus $4 per tube or box for packing materials), and we combine as many purchases into one package as can be safely done, which saves you LOTS of money.

And remember that we COMPLETELY take the "buyer beware" out of our auctions. When you buy from any other major auction, you are "gambling" (on the condition, on the image being accurate, on the items being well packed, etc, etc).

But in OUR auctions, you not only KNOW for sure that what we write is 100% accurate, but you also know we give a LIFETIME GUARANTEE as to authenticity on what we sell, something NO other major auction does!

P.S. You don't have to have EVER bought a vintage poster to consider buying one of these! Any one of these would make a great holiday gift for your friends and relatives, because EVERYONE has a favorite movie or star, and so many of these are extremely affordable!

PLUS, we have tons of great war, travel and other NON-movie posters, so there make incredible gifts for non-movie fans who would just love a wonderful vintage wall decoration!

If you have not yet registered, go to https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf to sign up (we qualify our bidders, something few auctions do, which means you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).

And if YOU are somehow not interested in any of these items, but have friends who would be (because they collect items like these or would find just one of interest) then do us (and them!) a favor by helping spread the word to them before these close!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html