Movie Posters > Show Us Your Collection!

The Kodama's Project

(1/2) > >>

dmdcerdeira:
Hi everyone! ;D

I would like to share with you the website of my (very small) collection of Studio Ghibli related movie posters and collectibles: https://thekodamasproject.com/

The website was heavily based on "Film on Paper" (Eddie Shannon).

If you have any feedback on the site itself or the collection, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me via e-mail (dmdcerdeira@gmail.com)  ;) ;)

All the best,

Diogo

Monster_A_GoGo:
Yowza! Nice website. Although I am not an anime (that what it is, right?), you had a nice batch and they were nicely presented.  Good job.

eatbrie:
Nice website, Diogo.  It's nice to see all these posters together.  I started my website for the same reasons you state.  I got tired of handling posters and wanted to see my collection without opening drawers.  I think it's the best way and I love it when I see a new website.  I also have a small page on Miyazaki with a few posters.  I don't want to post it here bc it's your thread, but it's on my website.

thumbsup.gif

T

Tob:
That's a great site, Diogo! I really enjoyed reading it all, it's beautifully presented and very informatively written too. The photos are superb too! Well done!

I'm also a Ghibli poster collector (as well as T above, Wormie on here has a super collection too).

If you get time, perhaps you could weigh in on this thread regarding the B2 reprints and originals and any tells, please? It sounds like you may have some good knowledge
http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,16241.0.html

dmdcerdeira:

--- Quote from: Monster_A_GoGo on September 05, 2023, 04:58:36 PM ---Yowza! Nice website. Although I am not an anime (that what it is, right?), you had a nice batch and they were nicely presented.  Good job.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for your comment! Yes, it is anime...but Studio Ghibli's films are kind of the most prestigious form of anime  ;D

--- Quote from: eatbrie on September 05, 2023, 06:02:42 PM ---Nice website, Diogo.  It's nice to see all these posters together.  I started my website for the same reasons you state.  I got tired of handling posters and wanted to see my collection without opening drawers.  I think it's the best way and I love it when I see a new website.  I also have a small page on Miyazaki with a few posters.  I don't want to post it here bc it's your thread, but it's on my website.

thumbsup.gif

T

--- End quote ---

Great to listen from you! Thanks for your comment! Would love to check out your posters! Will take a look to them in your website  cheers

--- Quote from: Tob on September 05, 2023, 07:17:21 PM ---That's a great site, Diogo! I really enjoyed reading it all, it's beautifully presented and very informatively written too. The photos are superb too! Well done!

I'm also a Ghibli poster collector (as well as T above, Wormie on here has a super collection too).

If you get time, perhaps you could weigh in on this thread regarding the B2 reprints and originals and any tells, please? It sounds like you may have some good knowledge
http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,16241.0.html

--- End quote ---

Hey, Tob! Thank you so much! Would love to check your posters also! Do you publish them anywhere?

Regarding the B2 reprints and originals, yes I have some knowledge about that and I intend to publish on my website some articles on how to distinguish them, one by one (although in some cases it is almost impossible)! I'll jump into the thread as soon as I can!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version