Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

September 2023

(1/3) > >>

spider89119:
Been wanting this one for years.  Finally picked it up.

Tob:
That is splendid! A fine start to September.

Tob:
I had some time to make a dent in taking photos of the stack of posters I have flattening...so I received some of these a while ago, but they're the latest acquisitions that I have photos of...

Akira re-release quad. It's on really thin paper, annoyingly, so have to handle it carefully.

The Master, Japanese B1

Midsommar, Australian One Sheet. One of my favourite horror films of the last few years.

And a couple of prints...

The Shawshank Redemption by Laurent Durieux.

Pinocchio by James Jean. This is for the recent Guillermo del Toro film. I adore stop motion and sat down with my kids to watch over Christmas...we all loved it. It's a film made with such care and effort. This print has lots of nice touches such as embossing and raised detail to give it a lot of texture. It's a really well crafted print, so I included a little video from the artist to show some detail.

Neo:
Nice scores, Spidey and Tob.

The Planet of the Vampires sounds like a fun flick.  The photo of it framed and on display in the other thread really shows better than just the standard photo.

The flowers in the Australian Midsommar are beautiful. I've liked horror films since I was a kid but something about that movie.  <OO

The video of the Pinocchio print really shows it well.  Looks like they put a lot of work into it. 

eatbrie:
Love the Shawshank.  A friend of mine got it for me at the screening, but then it had a damaged corner so I let it go.  Prints must be pristine.  And now I can't afford it anymore.  One Durieux I will never own.

Nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version