Author Topic: WTB Original Release Disney Alice in Wonderland Posters from Around the World  (Read 929 times)

Offline VtgDizAlice

• Beginner
Looking for the following known posters but always looking for others I don't have.

Italian 4-panel

French A & B

UK Quad

Netherlands

Australia 1 and 3 sheet (these images are scanned from the original press book so not in color)

Japan (not sure of the size but likely B2 or smaller)

Oh, and if anyone just happens to have a US 24-sheet lying around, that too (or a 30x40 if it even exists)

Offline movieart.com

• Collector
    • Kirby McDaniel MovieArt
Hello,
I have a U.S.  window card, trimmed at the top.   

And I also have the very first video release poster from the Disney Company.  The poster measures 31x37 and is folded, as it came from the distributor, in nice shape.  It's $48.00 plus $15.00 shipping in the USA.   Kirby McDaniel   MovieArt Austin   posters@movieart.com   movieart.com

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 50292
Austin TX USA 78763-0292
www.movieart.com
posters@movieart.com

Offline VtgDizAlice

• Beginner
Hello,
I have a U.S.  window card, trimmed at the top.   

And I also have the very first video release poster from the Disney Company.  The poster measures 31x37 and is folded, as it came from the distributor, in nice shape.  It's $48.00 plus $15.00 shipping in the USA.   Kirby McDaniel   MovieArt Austin   posters@movieart.com   movieart.com

Thanks Kirby, I do have both of those already.  Do let me know if you every come across anything else!

Matt

Offline Charlie

• Collector
I have these somewhere buried in my stacks. I wouldn’t even know how to price them. They are UK double crowns rerelease I believe. I did a small show some 5-6 years back they didn’t sell. They are paper backed on mulberry. I can attempt to find them and give you a reasonable price/trade.

Offline VtgDizAlice

• Beginner
Thanks, I would appreciate that very much!

Offline movieart.com

• Collector
    • Kirby McDaniel MovieArt
A very merry unbirthday to all of you ~~~~~!
Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 50292
Austin TX USA 78763-0292
www.movieart.com
posters@movieart.com