Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

June 2023

<< < (2/4) > >>

riley540:

--- Quote from: eatbrie on June 05, 2023, 06:29:41 PM ---The French and Italians do too  Doh.gif  Check out Burr sharpening his knife haha

T

--- End quote ---

Haha! The one of Stewart hanging out of the window is pretty funny. Love the artwork, but it shows the climax of the movie!

BwanaDik:
Great movie!!    I wanted to organise a movie night with my daughter ("The Cremator") and she replied, "are we gonna watch that old movie about an old guy stalking neighbors from his window".   Ahahaha!!   New generation can get upset very quickly :)

AnthonyFR:
Superb 1st French release of 'Rear Window' (blue model in 2nd release)!!

On this June day, I just received my only two purchases since the beginning of the year on big auctions.
On HA auction :
- The British Quad double Bill 'The Curse of the Werewolf/Shadow of the Cat'. This poster join my Hammer collection
- The Cat Girl British Quad. (VF+ on HA, but rather VF- in my opinion)

I was present for the auction on the 2d day because it was the end of day in France. (The first day, the auction ended too late for me). This is also why I no longer bid too much (unfortunately) on eMoviePoster because the schedules are horrible for France (in the middle of the night)

And I unfortunately failed to get the large French poster 'This Gun for Hire' on Propstore, which I so desire. It exceeded my budget. :-[

Antoine1973:
Congrats on that Hammer double bill, Anthony!  It's a great quad, glad it's joining your collection.

eatbrie:

--- Quote from: AnthonyFR on June 09, 2023, 09:22:41 AM ---Superb 1st French release of 'Rear Window' (blue model in 2nd release)!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I've had it for a while now and only posted it on this thread as an example of a poster that gives away the ending.  It's linenbacked, unfortunately, but I have yet to see another one since I bought it.

T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version