Author Topic: Is this now a thread to advertise auctions?  (Read 920 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
Is this now a thread to advertise auctions?
« on: May 11, 2023, 08:53:29 AM »
The heading on this thread says

"The Dealer/Auction House/Seller/Buyer Round Table
Discuss any and all dealer/auctioneer/seller & buyer related topics that come to mind (ex: bidding, sniping etc). NOT A PLACE TO SELL OR ADVERTISE!"

I thought the "Dealer's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade" was the place for that.

Has this now changed?
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
Re: Is this now a thread to advertise auctions?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 11:38:29 AM »
Well it is definitely a place to advertise for consignments
The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 12:00:45 PM »
The heading on this thread says

"The Dealer/Auction House/Seller/Buyer Round Table
Discuss any and all dealer/auctioneer/seller & buyer related topics that come to mind (ex: bidding, sniping etc). NOT A PLACE TO SELL OR ADVERTISE!"

I thought the "Dealer's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade" was the place for that.

Has this now changed?

Hi Bruce,

Nothing has changed, I just didn't notice. Feel free to use the 'Report to a Moderator' button if you spot a post or thread which isn't in keeping with the rules.

I've moved the latest Propstore thread to the 'Dealer's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade' section to keep things in order.

Cheers for highlighting

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 02:16:54 PM »
Hi Bruce,

Nothing has changed, I just didn't notice. Feel free to use the 'Report to a Moderator' button if you spot a post or thread which isn't in keeping with the rules.

I've moved the latest Propstore thread to the 'Dealer's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade' section to keep things in order.

Cheers for highlighting

I was just hoping the rules had changed so I could start posting about my auctions twice a day, the same information in both.

Bummer, but rules are rules.
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html