Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

May 2023

(1/8) > >>

Heather_Mason_SH3:
New month means more new posters! Looking forward to seeing everyone's May purchases!

Here are two that I was able to acquire and was VERY happy to find!

First up is a one sheet for 1984's Savage Streets! This one was definitely much harder to find and I think that it was actually made for international markets. Mine has a stamp on the back, I believe for Spain? Either way I love the design on this one. It brings me closer to a complete collection of posters for the film!

Next is an Australian one sheet for the 1982 classic Fast Times At Ridgemont High! I really love the alternate artwork used in this one! So much better than the US one sheet!

Have a few more posters on the way from eMoviePoster, mostly stuff from more popular 80s films. Will post when they arrive!

eatbrie:
Two great posters there, congrats.

Love the Fast Times Aussie.

T

Antoine1973:
Here are my recent acquisitions at Bruce's and Heritage.  I'm pleased that they're all folded copies, as that seems to be increasingly hard to find for titles from the 1940s and 1950s.  Some of these posters have been on my wish list for a long time (Attack of the 50Ft Woman in particular, which often turns up on linen but rarely folded).

eatbrie:
It is so nice when you finally get something you've been coveting for a long time.

Nice haul, Antoine.

On a side note, I'm so glad we don't collect the same stuff, you would make my life so difficult hahaha

T

Antoine1973:
On a side note, I'm so glad we don't collect the same stuff, you would make my life so difficult hahaha

I hear you, especially since we're both so reluctant to buy anything on linen, so we would end up fighting over the few last folded copies that are left!  I'm finally starting to extend beyond classic horror and sci-fi to dip into film noir now, so watch out, lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version