Author Topic: Some movie poster auction sites run MASSIVE amounts of paid ads!  (Read 330 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
Some movie poster auction sites run MASSIVE amounts of paid ads!
« on: February 09, 2023, 07:43:59 AM »
You ever notice how some movie poster auction sites run MASSIVE amounts of paid ads, and yet at my company, eMoviePoster.com, we run none at all?

So how do we get new customers? Simply by providing the very best (and most honest) auction site there is, with REAL customer service! The resulting great word of mouth from existing customers (and consignors) gets us tons of new customers and consignors.

A while ago a collector posted this in a Facebook movie poster collecting group:

"Question: I am new to the hobby, and I am trying to figure out, what is the best way to acquire new posters? Most of the ones I’ve gotten have been either from websites or a local antique mall. Anyone have any other suggestions on good ways to get posters for a reasonable price?"

Among the answers posted by collectors:

"Hands down the best prices you'll get will be from www.emovieposter.com"

"eMoviePoster.com is a good auction site. When they say they are in VERY GOOD condition they seem to be much better, quite presentable. Plus there isn’t a Buyer’s Premium at that auction site, unlike other auction sites. eBay is kinda hit or miss. Sometimes you’ll have good sellers, but sometimes you get some shady ones!"

and a number of other commentors simply put a link to www.emovieposter.com!

If YOU collect movie posters and you somehow don't know about www.emovieposter.com, please sign up today. But we have to warn you that once you discover "the eMoviePoster.com difference" it will be VERY hard to return to any other movie poster auction site!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html