Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

February 2023

<< < (2/4) > >>

holiday:
Not exactly "new" acquisition, as these have been in a tube for a long time.  But, as I unfurl the curls from the tubes, seeing these again was like seeing them for the first time. Each are B0-sized, heavy glossy stock.  I don't think these have ever shown up anywhere, ever.  Anyway, I hope you like them. Those of you who know me know I love Kill Bill :)  If you've ever seen them anywhere else, please let me know.  This is what unicorns look like :)

angelflyover:
Great posters Holiday ,your new site http://www.twoparrotsgallery.com/ is really nice, thanks for sharing your interest and collection.

Antoine1973:

--- Quote from: holiday on February 20, 2023, 09:55:11 PM ---Not exactly "new" acquisition, as these have been in a tube for a long time.  But, as I unfurl the curls from the tubes, seeing these again was like seeing them for the first time. Each are B0-sized, heavy glossy stock.  I don't think these have ever shown up anywhere, ever.  Anyway, I hope you like them. Those of you who know me know I love Kill Bill :)  If you've ever seen them anywhere else, please let me know.  This is what unicorns look like :)

--- End quote ---

Stunning posters, especially The Bride!  Thanks for sharing.

Hicks77:
Holiday, you inspired me to put some time into taking some pictures.  Thank you!
While I did not get these in February 2023, they are ones I picked up over the last year or so.
The Battle Royale, Steve McQueen and Star Wars are all B1. 
The Battle Royale is printed on a metallic glossy paper with embossments.
It came in a special box but unfortunately the box was in quite bad condition so did not keep it.
The posters were given out at the premier of the movie in Japan (perhaps just Tokyo...).
The Bride is about 193cm x 100cm.

morphine:
Local acquisitions from today.
Return Of The Jedi half sheets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version