Author Topic: THIERRY, 2,232 GREAT auctions start to close TODAY beginning at 7 PM!  (Read 479 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
THIS IS IT! There are just a few HOURS left until my company's (eMoviePoster.com's) 2,232 auctions (containing folded U.S. & non-U.S. posters, pressbooks, lobby cards, stills, oversized posters, and MUCH more!) start to close at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html beginning at 7 PM CST!

If you have not yet started seriously looking over these auctions, you really HAVE to start doing so NOW, because it takes quite a bit of time to check out 2,232 auctions, and if you DON'T spend some time looking them over, you will almost surely miss quite a few items you would love to own at a price you would love to pay!

This is almost certainly our VERY BEST set of "non-major" auctions EVER, for two reasons! One is that these auctions contain LOTS of great items that arrived two late for our December Major Auction, and the other is that last month, because we had two major auctions at once, we had to skip auctioning "flat items", so today's auctions include two months worth of items in one!

And I just reviewed the 2,232 auctions closing today, and I saw LOTS of items that are WAY under what any dealer would ask for them, including many extremely rare and desirable items. ONE QUICK LOOK AT THE ITEMS WILL TELL YOU I AM NOT EXAGGERATING ONE BIT!

I could go on and on about how great the selection closing in HOURS is (and how many sensational deals there currently are!), but I would so much rather you see for yourself, so please stop reading this now, and simply go to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html right now and look them all over! Thanks and best of luck on whatever you are bidding on!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
Re: THIERRY, 2,232 GREAT auctions start to close TODAY beginning at 7 PM!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 09:26:23 PM »
I looked and I agree - almost everything is below what a dealer would charge.
Congrats on another winner Bruce!  thumbsup.gif
The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 07:44:22 AM »
Totally, too bad I am usually asleep :( 
Still, I bagged a 1959's Tarzan filmed in Africa for 4usd, no outbid, really??
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 04:31:50 PM »
I looked and I agree - almost everything is below what a dealer would charge.
Congrats on another winner Bruce!  thumbsup.gif

Many dealers who have a "buy it now" sale could wait years to sell at their price
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 05:14:27 PM by Neo »