Author Topic: What kind of turkey schedules over ONE THOUSAND auctions to end Thanksgiving Day  (Read 471 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
What kind of turkey schedules over ONE THOUSAND auctions to end on the night of Thanksgiving Day?

My company, eMoviePoster.com, has 1,019 rolled posters (U.S. and non-U.S., and NON-movie posters) ending Thursday, November 24th beginning 7PM CT  at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

But there may be a method to my madness! Firstly, because a number of these are collected more by non-U.S. buyers than U.S. buyers, and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving on the same day as the U.S.

And for those in the U.S., many will be ready for a diversion from endless football games and turkey dinner, and will be glad to spend some time watching HONEST no reserve auctions, where every item TRULY sells to the highest of two real bidders!

So why not start looking over these one-sheets, non-U.S. posters and special posters right now at the above link, because it can take a while to check out over 1,000 auctions and in just ONE day these will all be going, going, GONE!

And this really IS a wonderful selection of posters of all kinds, and right now, with just one day to go, there are currently 363 items at just $1 to $10 and a whopping 575 items at $1 to $20 (that's over HALF the auctions!).

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS! Some people have told us that they find it hard to remember which movie poster auction is which, because there are so many of them!
So we created this handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all the rest!
HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
I hope you did well, Bruce.  There were a lot of things that I wanted but family comes first.  I just couldn't leave in a middle of meal to buy posters.  It is just not done, not in my world.

T

My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
There is ALWAYS another auction, T. I hope you did not eat too much!

Happy Black Friday!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html