Author Topic: Wilding posters  (Read 44689 times)

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
Re: Wilding posters
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2022, 06:28:20 AM »
Yeah, I love them too - I always like to see different designs.

My youngest loves dinosaurs, he really enjoyed Dominion.

Did you get more for other films too, T? I remember the story of how you met that contact whilst out running, he seems like a good guy if he’s still supplying you.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2022, 10:36:49 AM »
Same here.  My son is OBSESSED with dinosaurs.  He's seen all the Jurassic movies, knows the names of all the dinosaurs.  We brought back so many artifacts from The Harvard Museum of Natural History and The American Museum of Natural History in NYC this summer.  When I was taking pictures of those 30 posters, he would not leave me alone and requested to have the poster of Blue in his room (the 3rd one of the first set).  I have a 3 year old, so I think not hahaha

Yeah, I got Top Gun and Thor.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2022, 01:49:54 PM »
I’ve had 2 people since this post go to my website and ask me if I’m selling anything.  Once again, I am not a dealer and I don’t sell.  Ever.  Thanks for understanding.

T

Ps: Not you Matt, I’ll get back to you later.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 02:11:05 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline skyjackers

• Hoarder
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2022, 03:20:46 PM »
I read the first line and was about to be disappointed. Thanks T.