Author Topic: eMoviePoster.com's 23rd Annual Halloween Auction starts October 9th!  (Read 636 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
Whether you collect posters or lobby cards from the very BEST horror/sci-fi movies ever made, or from the WORST horror/sci-fi movies ever made, you are sure to find LOTS items of interest to you in the 1,700+ horror/sci-fi items (at least, because we are still entering them) in eMoviePoster.com's 23rd Annual Halloween Auction, which is our very best EVER!

It all starts on October 9th and all ends on the 30th (the day before Halloween!) and I CAN'T WAIT for it to start (it's THAT good!).  It truly has something for EVERY collector, no matter what your budget.

See previews of some of the best items here: https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#2022halloween And return to eMoviePoster.com on 10/9, when it all goes live!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
Re: eMoviePoster.com's 23rd Annual Halloween Auction starts October 9th!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 05:21:11 AM »
Why oh why??
Is this some kind of games you are playing?  You have a grudge against someone?  Or just like to bother people?

Bruce, with all my respect, can you elaborate further why you are continuously posting with such big fonts?  I hope there is a valid reason.  I know for sure it is not your age, you are not 9 y.o.!!     
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 09:01:48 AM »
Why oh why??
Is this some kind of games you are playing?  You have a grudge against someone?  Or just like to bother people?

Bruce, with all my respect, can you elaborate further why you are continuously posting with such big fonts?  I hope there is a valid reason.  I know for sure it is not your age, you are not 9 y.o.!!     

It is for those who are vision impaired, like "large type editions".
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 08:14:35 PM »
 thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 12:50:53 AM »
Well, you got it wrong again.  People who are visually impaired have their own customized settings and adaptive devices.
But if you are concerned about people who are visually impaired, then consider doing the same on your website first. Tsk tsk tsk!
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.