Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

March 2022

(1/4) > >>

Heather_Mason_SH3:

Here's a US One Sheet for 1983's BMX Bandits. I'm happy I was able to get this one as it doesn't seem to be very common. I absolutely loved this movie when I first saw it and I remember trying to hunt down a copy of the film's rare soundtrack for the longest time and being so happy when I got my hands on it. I wasn't actively looking for this one sheet (it was on my list) but I knew I had to have it when it popped up! I have to admit I'm more of a fan of the film's other posters, but this one is still pretty good looking overall. :)

Tob:
Cool art on that one! I don't remember the film...I do vaguely remember 'Rad', another 80s BMX film. The synopsis on IMDB sounds fun, I'll have to hunt it down...

kovacs01:
Another Boris Vallejo piece that I did not know existed until recently.  Spanish language one sheet for Paradise Alley.  The French paper carries an edited (color edited) version of this art, but the English language one sheets are a photographic Stallone bust.  This is the only piece of Boris movie art I have seen that is unsigned.

kovacs01:

--- Quote from: Heather_Mason_SH3 on March 03, 2022, 12:43:19 PM ---
Here's a US One Sheet for 1983's BMX Bandits. I'm happy I was able to get this one as it doesn't seem to be very common. I absolutely loved this movie when I first saw it and I remember trying to hunt down a copy of the film's rare soundtrack for the longest time and being so happy when I got my hands on it. I wasn't actively looking for this one sheet (it was on my list) but I knew I had to have it when it popped up! I have to admit I'm more of a fan of the film's other posters, but this one is still pretty good looking overall. :)

--- End quote ---

I have always been a fan of that one!

eatbrie:
I like that Vallejo piece.  I don’t think I own any posters on the title, because I must have seen it to collect it.  Is it a movie worth watching?

T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version