Collecting and Collectibles in Other Areas > Autographs

Sigs from Offaleater

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ari:
Can anyone, presumably our UK or Aussie members guess who these are from, obtained in person in the early 80's

If you get one, the others might make sense (except one which shouldn't be there but has a funny story)

Ari:
Some books.

I took my daughter a a years ago to a geeky expo thingy, everyone doing cosplay and stuff, she went as some obscure manga character I'd never heard of, I went as a scruffy time traveling detective from the 1940's, ie, no costume. Anyway while I was roaming around while she did her thing, I saw this bloke and thought why not. Still haven't read the darn thing, so fingers crossed I actually like it.

Nice gift from a nice friend, a friend of a friend of Ray Bradburys.

One of the my favourite things, signed by HG LEWIS to the author, then signed by the author to me,

More later.

Ari:
This hasn't arrived yet, in fact was taken today.

A friend of mine is part of a horror convention in Melbourne, one of the guests is Shane Briant, and as a bit of a hammer fan, my friend got him to sign a pic for me... Here's a pic of Mr Briant holding the pic.. ;)

Silhouette:

--- Quote from: Ari on January 19, 2013, 04:17:11 AM ---Can anyone, presumably our UK or Aussie members guess who these are from, obtained in person in the early 80's
If you get one, the others might make sense (except one which shouldn't be there but has a funny story)

--- End quote ---

About the only one I think I can read is Curtly Walsh? If so, since when do/did you collect (anything) sporting...

paul waines:
I met Shane about two years back at a film festival in Whitby. What a great guy, nothing is too much trouble.
He was walking around in a Dracula Cape, hamming it up. If I find the pic I'll post it...

I'm not doing very well with the autograph books though... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version