Author Topic: SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT 45TH ANIVERSARY THIS YEAR  (Read 1494 times)

Offline steve5635

• Beginner
SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT 45TH ANIVERSARY THIS YEAR
« on: June 01, 2022, 09:50:36 AM »
saw it in the movie theatre last sunday....here are mine. the usa 1/2 sheet still eludes me, and have also have never seen a usa insert.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT 45TH ANIVERSARY THIS YEAR
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 10:32:21 AM »
Fantastic!  I love true fans and completists.  If you love something, you must own it all.  This is the best way to collect imo.

thumbsup.gif

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline steve5635

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 01:24:31 PM »
thank you, i do have a french version that is huge that i have not photgraphed yet, and my usa 1 sheet is framed, the photo is on another computer that i dont access here at work.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 07:51:23 PM »
I thought I had a French one, but I just checked my website and I can't find it.  I'm pretty sure I do though.  When you say huge, I assume you mean billboard size?  I don't really consider French posters huge, but a good size to display.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline steve5635

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 10:18:05 AM »
no, not billboard sized, more like 4' X 6'.