Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

August 2021

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tang Lung in Rome:

Lucky to be woman fre 2sh

Obtained IP by me in 2015-16 , sadly sloppy work on the fakes , they were to be properly painted over

West/Ward IP Hwood Show '15 , Meriwether IP Comikaze '16 , added "Ms Kitka dies if you take another step !" , Ward sgd in green.....the West is real despite not inscribed , he gave me freebie when i told him Piece of Past scammed me , Ward also told me he adds "Robin" , not 'Robin' like the junk PoP sold me , Meriwethers daughter said the cat face looked off compared to real ones

okiehawker:
Very cool you got the Batman real signatures in person, Tang!  What fun posters and variety you put up on many categories today.  I'm enjoying seeing your collecting rewards!  Okie

Tang Lung in Rome:
Thanks , i try  bed1

ealingmovieposters:
Been a quiet month for me but picked up this one recently.

I believe it to be a 1923 original one sheet for the silent movie by Goldwyn (pre-dates the formation of MGM - founded 1924) - 'Look your best'.

I have seen a lobby card with the image - 'And dear God please keep us thin' picture, which is also on this poster.
There are other lobby cards on emovieposter history and a glass slide but nothing else.
The actual film itself has not survived, like so many of the older silent movies, so these images are certainly worth preserving.

There is some water damage on the folds but overall it is in good condition, considering it is about 100 years old.

Neo:
Nice one there, Ealing.  Interesting design, how the glamorous dress flows into the montage of nice photos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version