Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

August 2021

<< < (7/7)

Antoine1973:

--- Quote from: AnthonyFR on August 23, 2021, 10:29:13 AM ---Barbarella's quad is really beautiful, it would look stunning on my wall in front of my 'One Million Years BC' Quad  ;) (there are graphic similarities, right?)

For my part, I just received my last purchases (only my 2nd purchase for this year).

Notably, a litho poster that I was looking for, with Gene Tierney: China Girl.
In less condition than the poster recently sold on eMovie (and on which I bid to have it unsuccessfully), but I paid for it 5 times cheaper.

Then, a poster from the same era, 'So Proudly We Hail' with Claudette Colbert, Paulette Goddard and Veronica Lake

In the same genre of films I would like to have the posters of Thunderbirds and the two models of I Wanted Wings.
It's not my genre of movies at all (having watched a few) but I find the posters really nice.

And finally, the poster for Corman's movie 'The Raven'

As a bonus, a Lobby Card (waiting to find the one sheet). Fritz Lang's film noir with Joan Bennett, 'Secret beyond the door'.

Immediately received, immediately framed, replacing the 'The astounding she monster' poster and 'The Mole People' title LC.

(sorry for the photos quality, taken quickly upon receiving, under a very disgusting light)

--- End quote ---

LOVE the China Girl one-sheet and the Secret Beyond the Door lobby card, both are great purchases, congrats Anthony!

50s:

--- Quote from: Antoine1973 on August 23, 2021, 06:31:53 PM ---LOVE the China Girl one-sheet and the Secret Beyond the Door lobby card, both are great purchases, congrats Anthony!

--- End quote ---

Yea, really nice

okiehawker:
I'll be the third to say nicely done, Anthony! China Girl for 1/5 of the price? That's a great deal on a beautiful poster! It's wild that there seemed to be almost no China Girl and then we see your great one sheet along with a small handful of large posters the last few weeks. What wonderful news!  Okie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version