Off-Topic Discussion > Why a New Forum?

Holiday's thoughts....

<< < (2/3) > >>

holiday:
I've invited a good friend to join.  He has a collection of advertising posters that, to my knowledge, is the only one that rivals mine in terms of some of the rare items he has.   He collects nothing else.  To date, he's had no other forum to go where anyone gives a shit what he collects.  Now, he does.

And stop with the hat jokes you fuckers or I'll ban you.

kauaitx:

Well, I haven't had my say yet on the subject of Holiday's intolerance of people who wear hats.

Oh, I do love a good revolution.  In this case, it's also an evolution.  And Holiday and Thierry are perfectly suited to start it.

Jeannie

eatbrie:
Why, because we both have fucked up names?

Adz931:
Cool as feck!

Well done Thierry and Holiday.

A lot of people are talking about this place . . . I agree with everything you have said above.

Ad

tele-tv:

--- Quote from: holiday on December 17, 2009, 09:35:31 PM ---I've invited a good friend to join.  He has a collection of advertising posters that, to my knowledge, is the only one that rivals mine in terms of some of the rare items he has.   He collects nothing else.  To date, he's had no other forum to go where anyone gives a shit what he collects.  Now, he does.

And stop with the hat jokes you fuckers or I'll ban you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Holiday.  Its about time I got my butt over here : ).  Oh and thanks bud for your King 'S'lut avatar.  Now I ccan't get that out of my head.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version