Author Topic: Bidding Against Dealers  (Read 12174 times)

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
Re: Bidding Against Dealers
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2020, 09:23:09 PM »
wow

Offline DinDinTahm

• Beginner
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2020, 10:15:01 PM »
https://youtu.be/hyMXN0WIy7M

You think that woman intimidates me? *tongue cluck*  If it's any consolation I wouldn't do you either. You're about the same size.
Call me Tahmmie - everybody does...

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2020, 10:37:43 PM »
Had a comment worse , gonna let it go. Last comment to anything you write.

The videos are stupid, you look like a retired old man that just figured out how to get online adding a video with each post and think it makes you look "hip". No one watches them or gives a shit, save the effort.

Your idiotic post of "doing black people and not chinese" is the epitome of racism.

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2020, 11:12:01 PM »
I am not going to stop to read all of this.  It doesn't look to be worth the time.  My one conclusion based on a cursory scroll through is that DinDin has a chubby fetish.  Again, cursory examination.

And, also having not read any of the stuff that was deemed racist (but seen accusations of that sort of behavior), I will certainly let folks know that I do not think our patrons here are going to put up with anything racist in this forum.  So, anyone who has such tendencies would be well served to keep those sorts of intimations elsewhere.  They are remarkably tolerant of all sorts of people (they let me stay around after all!), and we like to voice differences of opinion and rib at each other often.  But, I feel I can safely speak for them in saying that anything hateful with regards to race, sex, etc, etc won't be tolerated here.

Oh, and if the dealers prices or bids are too hot for anyone, then probably get out of the kitchen.  Or, try to campaign for Bernie so he can give you lots of free things.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:30:48 AM by kovacs01 »
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery