Common Poster Subjects > Auction House, Dealer & Other Seller Experiences

Stolen posters: Cory Glaberson (Reel Art Posters)

<< < (2/8) > >>

ladeda:

--- Quote from: eatbrie on August 06, 2020, 11:46:20 PM ---When you say you tried to call him, what does that mean?  No phone #, he doesn't answer or he told u to fuck off?  Where is he located?  Does he have a phone number?  I don't know the person, so I don't really understand what's happening.

T

--- End quote ---

Yeah, no answer. I have the number he provided when I shipped out the posters. He's located in Berwyn, Illinois.

Tob:
Sorry to hear that :( the lack of communication must be very annoying.

Are the other posters you sent him still listed for sale on his sites?

As phone and email haven't worked, I assume no reply if you try and message him through ebay too?

Do you have links to his website and ebay account? Might be useful to post in this thread so folk are aware.

50s:
He has 2 numbers listed on his website. Seems odd to be in business but not answer the phone. Maybe he can see your number and not answer? In that case try calling from a different phone? He has a business Facebook page, maybe post there?

eatbrie:

--- Quote from: ladeda on August 07, 2020, 12:22:29 AM ---Yeah, no answer. I have the number he provided when I shipped out the posters. He's located in Berwyn, Illinois.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he does have a website (https://www.reelartcollectibles.com/) and seems legit.  It's crazy that he would not answer.

T

ladeda:
I had been trying his personal cell. I've given messaging through ebay another go and I'll try the store number too. Wish me luck!

That website is new too. They had the time to overhaul a whole website but not reply to a message? It's inexcusable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version