Author Topic: Cinema Overdrive presents- CHUCK NORRIS!  (Read 3241 times)

cinemarat

Cinema Overdrive presents- CHUCK NORRIS!
« on: November 05, 2010, 01:29:09 PM »
This is the first poster created by a local artist named Travis Getz, and we're really excited about this one. Travis enjoys doing military style art projects, and we gave him two different projects to work on (the second will be out in early 2011). When I was talking with him about this movie, I mentioned how much I loved watching this one growing up, and that it was a lot of fun to me because it was like a giant comic book come to life. Nothing was terribly realistic, but everything was a bit larger than life.

Well I had no idea how much he'd take that idea and run with it! He came back a couple of weeks later with this- a movie poster that represents the cover for the Chuck Norris comic book that never was! Not only did he take all of the Cinema Overdrive film series info and turn it into a mock "comic logo" in the upper left hand corner, but in the lower right hand corner he created a mock bar code that pays homage to the film's original release date. He also created a regular "daytime version" and an alternate "night attack" variant. Both posters are 18" x 24", 6 color screen prints with color fades and just look amazing in person!

(note: the white border is for the pics only- the posters themselevs are a full 18" x 24" with color all the way to the entire edge)

The regular edition is $25.00 plus shipping, with a run of 50 prints (all signed and numbered by the artist). The variant has an extremely small run of 25 prints (also signed and numbered), and that one is $40.00 plus shipping.

They will be available on our web site soon, but if you're interested in securing a copy feel free to email me at cinemarat@earthlink.net and I'll be happy to get you one.

Also, for members of this site you can pick up the pair (regular and variant) at a discounted price of $60.00 plus shipping. Thanks for checking it out!