Author Topic: eMoviePoster.com news  (Read 1402 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
eMoviePoster.com news
« on: March 29, 2020, 12:02:32 AM »
Given that many areas of the U.S. have been ordering "non-essential" businesses to close, there is the chance that WE at eMoviePoster.com could have to temporarily close (in spite of our entire county having no one testing positive). So just to be on the safe side, and because I assume all of you will appreciate it, I have made the following changes:

1) I have to consider that there MAY be interruptions in the shipping of packages, so we have announced that not only can all our customers have all their purchases held for 12 weeks via Pay and Hold (by which time one would hope that things will have improved quite a bit) but we also offer to hold any orders for as long beyond that as needed until shipping is back to normal.

2) Because of the nature of our business, we can pretty easily close for a while and then re-open, but of course there is the issue of our upcoming auctions and outstanding not-yet-shipped orders. The above ability to "Pay and Hold" all outstanding orders solves the second issue. But what about the first?

Our April Major Auction starts next week. We are going to have it run for FOUR weeks instead of two, so that it will end April 28th, 30th, and May 3rd. Not only is it extremely likely the world will have started settling down by that time (but of course, no one knows), but this also means bidders will have even longer to look over all the items. After the April  Major Auction ends, we will resume our schedule where we left off.

And of course, I will let you know of any new developments. Thank you all very much for being understanding during these most unusual times.

Bruce
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 12:13:14 AM by BruceH »
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
Re: eMoviePoster.com news
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 11:57:24 AM »
Good man.

All the best to you all.

Offline crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 08:17:42 PM »
 thumbsup.gif
The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 01:12:48 AM »
Thank you, Bruce and the emovie staff!  This will be very helpful!  Please stay safe out there in WP.  Okie