Movie Posters > Posters By Size

U.S. insert posters that were BORN to be insert posters!

(1/21) > >>

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
So I have room for one insert (14x36) poster (or insert frame) on my wall.  Any suggestions?

Ideally, the image design should be perfect for the thin & vertical format - like the Deep book promo (11x44) or Deep "special poster" (14.5x75) - and be different & superior to the art on the other size posters for that movie. It should not be just the regular OS art stuck on an insert.  

P.S. No daybills or other vertical formats for this thread - just good ol' US inserts 14x36.

Harry Caul:
Goldfinger Alamo?  That is what we decided on when we needed to fill a tall/skinny space.

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
Good idea Harry but I literally have 15.5" x 39" to work with, so Goldfinger (17.5) is too big.  Also, this thread is ideally an opportunity for folks to show off their insert posters.

Zorba:

--- Quote from: Dread_Pirate_Mel on October 24, 2010, 08:42:31 PM ---P.S. No daybills or other vertical formats for this thread - just good ol' US inserts 14x36.

--- End quote ---

Um...I have to ask. Why not? Whats wrong with a nice daybill or locandina?

archie leach:

--- Quote from: Dread_Pirate_Mel on October 24, 2010, 08:42:31 PM ---So I have room for one insert (14x36) poster (or insert frame) on my wall.  Any suggestions?

Ideally, the image design should be perfect for the thin & vertical format - like the Deep book promo (11x44) or Deep "special poster" (14.5x75) - and be different & superior to the art on the other size posters for that movie. It should not be just the regular OS art stuck on an insert.  

--- End quote ---

Spatially and thematically, a Jaws insert is the only way to go...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version