Author Topic: Posters For Sale! THEM, NIAGARA, THE KILLING, FULL METAL JACKET  (Read 2788 times)

Offline riley540

• Beginner
I am selling off a few of my movie posters!

THE KILLING 14x36 Insert Poster:

This poster has been linen backed and displays well. I took some detailed photos of the entire poster. There has been some minor touch up in a few areas. Feel free to ask questions about it if you are interested!

- $300

THEM 27x41 One Sheet Poster:

This poster is in great shape! It has been linen backed and only had some minor fold touch up. I took some good photos of it for you to see. Feel free to ask me any questions about it!

- $1500

NIAGAR 27x41 One Sheet Poster:

This one displays some condition issues. You can still lightly see where the folds were. It has been stored rolled and I am flattening it out. I took some good photos of it so you can see the condition.

- $750

FULL METAL JACKET 27x41 SS ADVANCE One Sheet Poster:

This poster is rolled with some edge wear. There is also some pin holes in the corners. I tried to take a good photo of it. Let me know if you have any questions.

- $45

I listed all of these on eBay, but are also going to offer them here for cheaper since there aren’t any big fees involved. You can text me directly at 907-947-5265 or email me at rdoyle5400@hotmail.com

I can’t upload a ton of photos. I can text or email detailed close ups if requested.

I appreciate it!

Trying to pay down my student loan. Ha!!