Author Topic: A Movie Poster Forum Rant  (Read 11007 times)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
A Movie Poster Forum Rant
« on: October 21, 2010, 12:36:56 AM »
Copying a post from another forum is just fine with me, and take a look at this one!

I guess the guy was accidentally rejected, and it seems insult was added to the injury because either he didn't send an email to the right place to fix it, or someone on our side missed it.  In any event, like a jilted lover, he goes off like a steaming pile of shit cracking on the hot baked pavement.  I'll say this -- he's the most excitement MPF has seen in awhile.  Someone (MEL) needs to reach out to this guy and let me know that we didn't reject him - he's just a casualty of the spambot war.

Anyway, it's fun:

after my rant a few weeks ago i have a question for everybody.

why is there another poster forum?
i tried to register to the allposterforum but i was not granted entry and i asked why but didnt hear back?

to coincide with my rant, i have noticed this forum is going slow compared to the allposterforum but what annoys me to the high heavens is the attitude of people on that forum. there isnt a single great almighty forum that is the best there ever will be yet its like they choose who they want to be members! am i right?

there are also some stupid arguments going on over on that forum and here in the searchable fields [i have had some time the past couple days so ive wasted more of my life and read up on more crap]. i hate attacking people. like really hate it and i hate people attacking me to the level if anyone says stuff about me that is not true i will search the people who said the non-truths and find them and pay them a visit if you catch my drift. how the hell some people have kept their cool and not gone completely crazy with other people is something i would shake their hands for. that joneyy bloke has taken some sh!t on here and that adz bloke has been shafted up the arse more times than ive yodelled up my girlfriends valley [which is alot i might add]. those blokes dont deserve the sh!t theyve got.

i reckon all the forum members on here and on the allposterforum should meet up somewhere and have one mass brawl so i can kick some puny dickheads arses so hard theyll all never want to make sh!t up about anyone again!

IF JONEYY AND ADZ ARE READING THIS I AM WITH YOU BLOKES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET THE FUCKERS WHO HAVE sh!t ON YOU LIE ABOUT ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN EH!!!!!!!
I DONT CARE IF YOURE IN AMERICA, DOWN THE ROAD OR IN A LANDCALLEDSCREWYOU I WOULD GET TO YOU!!!!!!

****!

ANTH
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: A Movie Poster Forum Rant
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 12:38:49 AM »
PS:  As good a rant as it is, it's only gotten 3 views over there, and it's the only thing that was posted since October 18.  I feel bad about it, truly, for MPF seems to be withering.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 12:51:08 AM »
Really?  Do you really find this rant fun?  That guy is an idiot.  I don't know why we didn't let him in, and I certainly did not get an email from him, but it's probably a blessing from the poster gods.  He can just stay on MPF where he belongs.  We really don't need some moron ranting for the sake of ranting.  Half of his bullshit doesn't even make sense.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 12:53:32 AM »
Only post since the 18th? Jeezum crow...

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 12:55:43 AM »
but it's probably a blessing from the poster gods.  He can just stay on MPF where he belongs.  We really don't need some moron ranting for the sake of ranting.  Half of his bullshit doesn't even make sense.

T

Gotta agree with you Thierry.  I could not stomach reading through incessant streams of asinine consciousness with no concern for grammatical rules!
Chris

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 12:57:32 AM »
I just had a thought - maybe some good was done by jilting the ranter - at least MPF saw a new post!
Chris

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 12:59:01 AM »
Here's another good one.

wow! oh my god! how sad are you people!
i dont know any of you people and you have pi**ed me off!

there is some jealous stupid pricks on forums.
im talkin about loads of things but what gets right on my tits is people going on like babies because someone hasnt provided a poxy image of something or has accidentally advertised something wrong! yeah ive read this forum cos ive had nothing else to do today! even went to that all poster forum and that poster forum in australia and had a look at stuff. yous are crazy and detached from the real world!

i dont give a flyin f*ck about the people who like attackin members of places.

readin the responses to topics has opened my eyes to the sad poor lives some of you live.
have you people ever read what you have said to other people!? i feel sorry for people like that bruce guy who has that emovieposters place and adz931 who has that bondposters place and joney who has that movie masterpiece site!? i never like when people scam other people like that carson bloke but from what has been said bruce and adz931 and joney have not done any of that! you people really victimise some unlucky members and yous dont give a f*ck!

its so sad contradictin yourselves loads.
do you not feel ashamed of yourselves actin like ***** kids!
not gonna say sorry for sayin this stuff because you deserve it all from where im sittin!

just to let you know before you claim it i dont know bruce or adz931 or or joney or anyone on here and to be honest i dont think i ever want to! my idea of a poster forum has changed for the worst! what a way to push away a new collector of film posters and i bet im not the only who thinks that!

rant over.

The best line: i dont give a flyin f*ck about the people who like attackin members of places.

Yet, all the guy does is attack.  For some reasons, I have a feeling we know him, but I can't quite figure it out.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 01:02:21 AM »
That. Was. Painful.

I am sure he will be revealed as someone known...

Chris

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 01:02:31 AM »
WOW. I was trying to dig it up, but I couldn't find it.  He references that post in his most recent one.

Hey Bruce, you've got a friend in that guy!  Boy, with friends like that....

I wonder why he's in such a wad.  Anyway, I stand corrected.  He can be left out there to scream at the wind.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 01:03:43 AM »

For some reasons, I have a feeling we know him, but I can't quite figure it out.

IT'S CARSON!  Wouldn't that be a gas!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 01:05:29 AM »
IT'S CARSON!  Wouldn't that be a gas!

I bet you'd like to give him some gas...
Chris

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 01:07:34 AM »
My favorite line:

"its so sad contradictin yourselves loads."

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 01:07:40 AM »
what a way to push away a new collector of film posters and i bet im not the only who thinks that!

There's a funny story.  Years ago, we were over my brother in law's house for some such.  He asks me if I want some more of something we're eating.  I say no.  He says "More for Me!"

In the background, I hear my crotchety old father mumble in response to the more-for-me comment: "cocksucker..." I nearly pissed myself laughing, and 20 years later, we still talk about that.  More for Me! ....  Cocksucker...

Well, all I can say in response to the hatemonger's comment that he's getting "pushed away as a new collector of film posters"  is MORE FOR ME, COCKSUCKER!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 01:07:50 AM »
That would be AWESOME.  You know, his writing is so bad (and that's coming from a foreigner) that I can't help thinking he's trying too hard, like if he was trying to hide his identity under a bunch of nonsense.  Do you guys feel the same, or am I just talking out of my ass?
My Personal Collection

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 01:09:06 AM »
Well, you always talk out your ass, but I agree nonetheless.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 01:09:47 AM »
I'm going to bed to dream about all the posters he's leaving behind now that we've pushed him out of the hobby.

MORE FOR ME!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 01:10:21 AM »
Well, you always talk out your ass, but I agree nonetheless.

I want to sit on your face so you can read my lips.
My Personal Collection

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 01:12:02 AM »
I caught him on my cartoon cam....check it out...

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 01:15:40 AM »

Damn, that's kind of how I felt after trying to read through his rants!
Chris

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 01:16:01 AM »

Ted, this might be your best ever.  Good job.
My Personal Collection

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 01:16:09 AM »
I want to sit on your face so you can read my lips.

touche!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Offline holiday

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 01:16:39 AM »
Ted, this might be your best ever.  Good job.

That's awesome, Ted.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

Bruce

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 07:05:53 AM »
"like that bruce guy who has that emovieposters place"

The biggest single mistake I made in my entire life was not getting eMoviePosters.com the same time I got eMoviePoster!

hitself hitself hitself hitself hitself

Bruce

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 07:36:12 AM »
The biggest single mistake I made in my entire life was not getting eMoviePosters.com the same time I got eMoviePoster!

I was reading a little about trademarks in Australia. I think I understood that if you buy a trademark on a business name, that name is yours, regardless if some other business is trading under that name. In other words, possibly you could buy the trademark for emovieposters and the owner of that domain/company will have to stop using it. Just a thought. My understanding could well be completely screwed up... 

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 08:02:11 AM »
I sent him a message on MPF to contact H&T to get the registration issues worked out.  Hopefully he'll apologize and chill.

Steve, check out the cybersquatting article on Wikipedia.  It's very difficult to gain ownership of US "dot com" website names once they're registered by someone else. Usually you have to buy the squatter out.