Movie Posters > Show Us Your Collection!

Tob's Posters

<< < (2/15) > >>

erik1925:
You're welcome, Tob!

Its a great design and layout.

Have only so many images on a page, then going to the next page is a great way to do it, vs having one long continuous scroll downward, like some templates are set up to do.

Plus the white background and color font you used for the title make it inviting and friendly. AND all of the images load very fast, too.

Your guy and you did a great job in its design, layout and, as I said, your photos are sharp, well lit and in focus, which, as we all know is KEY!   :D

Tob:
Thanks Jeff! I think my photos are pretty grotty though...the good ones you see are probably where EMP have sent me their nice image file as I won an auction from them! I'm glad you like the layout and that the images are loading well for you too...I'm happy with the developer's work.

--- Quote from: Hicks77 on March 13, 2019, 12:23:04 PM ---Hey Tob, I was just browsing some Alien posters on Google and one them linked to your site.  Lucky me!
You sure have a ton of Japanese posters; do you live or have you lived in Japan?

--- End quote ---

I keep meaning to update the information for that Giger exhibition poster to make it clear it's not a poster for Alien (despite having an Xeno on it).

I have visited Japan, but have never lived there. I live in the UK. I've just always liked the design/style of Japanese posters from when I first started collecting posters, so over time seem to have accumulated a lot of them. I think my collection is roughly split into 25% quads, 25% one sheets, 25% Japanese posters, 15% prints and 10% posters from other countries.

eatbrie:
Call me jaded, but not a lot impresses me these days.  One thing that does, though, is someone who puts time and effort into a hobby, any hobby, in order to promote it and make it grow.  Your website does that, and I applaud it.  Very nicely done.  Plus, I know from talking to you that you're one of the good guys, so there is that.

thumbsup.gif

T

iojabba:
I love it! I'm wondering if there is a thread or pinned post with links to members online galleries? I'm familiar with T's at ttps://moviepostersgallery.com/ but are there others?

Neo:
Well done H77.  It's cool seeing your very nice, recent acquisitions here, but it's awesome to see such a great collection on a site like that.  Keep up the good work.  cool1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version