Author Topic: Black Swan - Limited Edition International Teaser Art  (Read 14137 times)

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
Re: Black Swan - Limited Edition International Teaser Art
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 09:51:32 AM »
I think the first US one sheet is my favourite of the posters (Natalie in the black swan make up), it's very striking. The one above with the black feathers is nice too, but was it actually ever printed?

The art deco styles posters are interesting, but I don't really feel they fit the tone of the film that well. But I like them because they're nicely designed and something a bit different.

Loved the film, I thought it was absolutely fantastic.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »
The one above with the black feathers is nice too, but was it actually ever printed?

I have seen a Japanese poster with the feathers but have never seen a version in English.

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 11:08:26 AM »
I have seen a Japanese poster with the feathers but have never seen a version in English.

Good to know - thanks. Will keep my eyes out for Japanese paper, it has the potential to be good for this title.

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »

Where have you seen this Mel? As far as I know there is no scheduled release date for Japan.

Cj

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 05:32:34 PM »
Never mind... i found it

Cj

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 12:42:46 PM »
Oooh, that's lovely. If anyone has B1 for sale, I've got some nice cash to exchange for one, please get in touch.

I'm going to stick an ad in the Wanted section.