Movie Posters > Posters By Size

Banners

(1/3) > >>

diesel:
Ordered my 1st banner last week. A mint BTTF. Haven't seen one about and thought it would go well with my current BTTF stash  :)

I got offered others but declined as I'm not sure if it's the sort of item that will appreciate over the years.

Any of you guys collect banners too?

brude:
I have a few for some of the modern films I like.  LORD OF THE RINGS, IRON MAN, KONG, etc.  I don't have any up on the wall yet, but someday....
You are starting a (no pun intended) future banner collection off with a nice one....  thumbup

Harry Caul:
I have a nice Pulp Fiction banner, but I only got it because it was cheap.  I too am unsure about appreciation... I don't imagine banners get displayed in private collections all that often.

paul waines:
OK, I think I'm done with Banners....

I was washing the car on the drive today, and heard a crash from the Garage, when I went to see what it was, found this...

I store my banners in the rafters and this one somehow fell down. Not very "lasting" these, and this was only a few months old.

They take up too much space anyway.

50s:
Gravity sux

You must be running out of space to be utilising the rafters... It was probably suffering up there anyway?

A crappy feeling discovering this  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version