Author Topic: Sellers to Avoid  (Read 262252 times)

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
Re: Sellers to Avoid
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2011, 09:38:34 AM »
Sounds like a good "New Topic" to me. Why would you ask this question in the Sellers to Avoid discussion without knowing about them.

This belongs in a new thread that would be dedicated to posts that contain both grammatical and punctual errors.
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,

raulleaf

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2011, 10:02:20 AM »
Has anyone dealt with movieposterplace on ebay?

Sorry. I may have in the past but can't find any recent transactions...

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2011, 12:38:09 PM »
This belongs in a new thread that would be dedicated to posts that contain both grammatical and punctual errors.

Ooooohhhhhh. I forgot a question mark. Aside from being a strawman argument wrapped in Ad hominem, your lack of contributing responses on this forum is astounding. Do you really have nothing better to do than to attack others? Get a life fuckhead.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »
That's one sensitive "?" mark!  :P
Chris

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »
That's one sensitive "?" mark!  :P

No, it's not one ? mark. That asshole is nothing but a forum antagonist. He scoffed at my idea of a new sub-forum. Now he has to eat that new sub-forum.

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »
No, it's not one ? mark. That asshole is nothing but a forum antagonist. He scoffed at my idea of a new sub-forum. Now he has to eat that new sub-forum.

This belongs in a 'Eating the New Subforum' thread.

I was mistaken,

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2011, 08:20:40 PM »
He scoffed at my idea of a new sub-forum. Now he has to eat that new sub-forum.

he scoffed at how you went about it.  there is a difference.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

raulleaf

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2011, 09:17:38 PM »

Man I hate having a conscience; and just wish I could leave my mind out here for everyone to read...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:39:03 PM by raulleaf »

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2011, 10:56:20 PM »
he scoffed at how you went about it.  there is a difference.

Ur, beep, wrong, try again. "Annoying sub-forum" does not mean "went about it the wrong way" by any dictionary you'll find on planet earth. Christ.

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,2638.0.html

BTW, I don't get what the "way" I did it was? I asked the admin to create a new sub-forum. That's how I "went about it". What other way could I have done so? The fact that I had so many ideas come to my brain at one time isn't my fault, it's my parents'.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:01:37 PM by Chop-Top »

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2011, 10:57:34 PM »
Man I hate having a conscience; and just wish I could leave my mind out here for everyone to read...

Conscience is overrated, put back the comments!

Here you go... my thoughts...

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:53:03 AM by 50s »

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2011, 08:31:29 AM »

Fuck You scumbag (This is called bringing my response down to the rat hole that yours come out of).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:32:41 AM by Chop-Top »

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »

Hilarious!

Chop, when are you making your own forum? Let us know, we will all sign up ASAP.

I was mistaken,

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2011, 09:59:50 AM »
Well, I thought Holiday said that the genre forum was for chop-top and to clear the rest of the forum.

Unfortunately, like any war here, it doesn't stay put.  Folks, is there any chance at all this can die out and people can chill?  The increased traffic and the constant bickering are damaging MY enjoyment of this place.
-Jay-

Bruce

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »
I echo Jay's thought. I admire the freedom of this forum, but when members interpret "freedom" as "license" to do anything, it is time for the forum owners to step in and do something, or risk having the best contributors lose interest and leave.

Bruce

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2011, 10:40:34 AM »
Fuck You scumbag (This is called bringing my response down to the rat hole that yours come out of).

This might be what holds people at bay...just a guess.

More of the same.

I was mistaken,

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2011, 11:47:13 AM »
I echo Jay's thought. I admire the freedom of this forum, but when members interpret "freedom" as "license" to do anything, it is time for the forum owners to step in and do something, or risk having the best contributors lose interest and leave.

Bruce

clap   Well put Bruce.
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »

I love sarcasm. 
In fact, when practiced by the right people it is almost an art form.
There are many on this forum who agree to disagree, and they tend to do so civilly (in most cases).
But, I believe we all agree that there is no room at APF for vulgar name-calling.
It serves no purpose but to alienate members and make our guests reluctant to participate.

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »
I love sarcasm. 
In fact, when practiced by the right people it is almost an art form.
There are many on this forum who agree to disagree, and they tend to do so civilly (in most cases).
But, I believe we all agree that there is no room at APF for vulgar name-calling.
It serves no purpose but to alienate members and make our guests reluctant to participate.

Urr....umm...in case you didn't see the timeline, the animated Homer gif was  posted before my "vulgarness". Just sayin'. Until that bullshit is shot down, I could care less what others say about what I post in response.

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »

Bruce

But heaven forbid any member have too much interest, what did you call it, show "over-exuberance"? That's obviously too fucking far and that much enjoyment isn't fucking allowed here. Apparently only some interest is the acceptable amount. Certainly requesting positive changes in the forum structure IS WAY TOO FUCKING FAR!

Hypocrisy: The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 04:08:22 PM by Chop-Top »

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2011, 04:04:01 PM »
Urr....umm...in case you didn't see the timeline, the animated Homer gif was  posted before my "vulgarness". Just sayin'. Until that bullshit is shot down, I could care less what others say about what I post in response.

I'm quite aware of the timeline, Ryan.
What I am saying is: Respond in kind, not with obscenities.
Is that too much to ask?

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
Urr....umm...in case you didn't see the timeline, the animated Homer gif was  posted before my "vulgarness". Just sayin'. Until that bullshit is shot down, I could care less what others say about what I post in response.

Well then, Sir Chop-A-Lot, it looks like you are well on your way to making a lot of new friends here.  Relax.  Like I and others have said before, it's all fun and games, man.  There is enough pointless bickering in the world and I think it's safe to say that most of us here don't come here to encounter more of it.  Not to say that it's all your fault or anything, you're just being a little hostile IMO, and bickering is one thing, but taking it to another level is not cool.  Please refrain from slinging insults at me for my response.

raulleaf

« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »
But heaven forbid any member have too much interest, what did you call it, show "over-exuberance"? That's obviously too fucking far and that much enjoyment isn't fucking allowed here. Apparently only some interest is the acceptable amount. Certainly requesting positive changes in the forum structure IS WAY TOO FUCKING FAR!

Hypocrisy: The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

Mumble....mumble.. Find another forum if this one sucks so much...mumble...I am sure some would be willing to give you another chance...if your mature enough to let it all go...

Mumble... That is all I have to say about that.  
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 07:38:16 PM by raulleaf »

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2011, 08:01:11 PM »
Mumble....mumble.. Find another forum if this one sucks so much...mumble...I am sure some would be willing to give you another chance...if your mature enough to let it all go...

Mumble... That is all I have to say about that.  

Forgive what? Self-defense? No thanks, I'd rather not be forgiven for that.

raulleaf

« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2011, 08:23:49 PM »
Forgive what? Self-defense? No thanks, I'd rather not be forgiven for that.

You obviously are blind that you have been prancing around like the "king of the forum" for two weeks now.  Your blitzkrieg posting and meth head responses are just pure shitty behavior.  To be honest, as I said before, I like the Genre forum idea.  I supported you getting the new subforum.

But what I really didn't like is that as soon as the forum let you have your way, you continued to pester people; even the newbie that started like two weeks ago.  Give me a break; at times you took it too far.  Rationalize it if you can.  You got your way so why are you still crying baby?

You have been on the forum for a while so it is not my place to tell you to fuck off, but if you can't see the writing on the wall, then perhaps you're helpless Chop.  Either grow up and move, stick to your newly created subforum, or find a new forum to stir.

In reflection, I think all I am doing by responding is adding fuel to the fire, so this will be my last post in response to Chop's nonsense (fingers crossed).  I suggest that the nuke for this WW is to ignore him until he comes to his senses.

Peace; I'm out...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:57:21 PM by raulleaf »

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »
yeah take your dirty moth to NS4 ;)
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!