Author Topic: Fontaine Ayala - Linenbacking Services  (Read 1836 times)

Offline raptorhead

• Beginner
Fontaine Ayala - Linenbacking Services
« on: November 14, 2016, 04:32:50 PM »
Hi Everybody!

My name is Fontaine Ayala.  Some of you might remember me – I did linenbacking back in the day from 2000 to 2010, and I helped run Capitol Posters and Restoration with my dad, Tom Hammond.

I took some time off from the poster world to concentrate on my other business, architectural renderings, but I have discovered that I truly miss working on posters.  I miss the physicality of the work and the satisfaction of bringing something back to life.  I also miss all of the relationships I built on an international scale.  I worked for some pretty awesome people in this business!!!

If anyone is interested in having some work done, I’m going to start off with my old prices for one sheets/quads - $75 for mounting (this includes cleaning/stain removal) and $25/hr for tape removal and in-painting.  Please contact me for pricing on other sizes.  Unfortunately, I do not have any before and after pics since my old computer crashed, but I can supply you with references if necessary.  I believe in high quality work done at a fair price in a timely turnaround.  I am almost always available and return my voicemails quickly.

If you would like to try me out, we can work out some kind of discount for your first order.  Feel free to contact me directly at fontaine@fontainebydesign.com or 813.389.9541.  I look forward to possibly working with some of you!

Thanks,
Fontaine
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:18:05 PM by raptorhead »

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Fontaine Ayala - Linenbacking Services
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 04:45:43 PM »
First,  welcome1 again, to APF, Fontaine.

Enjoy the forum and all the good & helpful people here. It's always great to be introduced to other restorers, too.  thumbsup.gif

Jeff

-Jeff

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Fontaine Ayala - Linenbacking Services
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 05:45:27 PM »
Fontaine, do you work on posters of all sizes? Or what size is your maximum?

-Jeff