Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

November 2016

(1/35) > >>

erik1925:
Had this arrive today. It's an Argentinean OS for the Austrian film called Noch Minderjährig (1957). It was released in English speaking countries with the title, Under 18. I've not seen the movie but what caught my eye was the intense color and beautiful stone litho-created artwork.

On the back is a small stamp which reads "Dwight Cleveland Poster Archive" so it's kind of cool to have a poster that was once in his incredible collection.

Neo:
Es muy caliente.  Nice one, and cool added history with it.  Did you buy it knowing that it's from the Dwight archive? 

erik1925:

--- Quote from: Neo on November 01, 2016, 03:14:53 PM ---Es muy caliente.  Nice one, and cool added history with it.  Did you buy it knowing that it's from the Dwight archive?

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Brandon. No, I had no idea it had been part of the Cleveland Archive as the seller never mentioned it, either. Or maybe he didnt notice the stamp, which is done in a light grey ink. I will try and snap a pic of it. I only noticed it, when I went to unfold it.

brude:
That's a beauty, Jeff.
Find me another.
 wynk

MoviePosterBid.com:
article & cover for Fritz Lang's 'Woman in the Moon'

Article about Ray Harryhausen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version