Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

October 2016

(1/41) > >>

erik1925:
Here's one that came in a while ago..and it got set off to the side, for some reason. But adding it here and now. Plus, it's a James ("Frankenstein") Whale production, so it's rather in tune with the "scary/Halloween" season of the year., based on his previous, directed flickers.  >:D

The movie is called Green Hell and is from 1941, produced by Universal. This is the Swedish OS with art by Aberg. I think this imagery far outshines the US material that was put out for the movie (imho). There is a snipe over the printed, Universal logo (lower right corner) and I'm undecided about its removal, at this point.

Hicks77:
Nice grab Jeff thumbsup.gif  Colors are sweet!

Undead:
Very cool, shame they covered the Uni logo though.

erik1925:
I will most likely remove the snipe (and keep it), so that the UNI logo is visible again.

Seckin:
Here is a poster I've acquired a while ago. This is a personal favorite of mine as it is for a great film and has a great design by Christian Broutin whom I had the chance to have met a while back. Sorry this is not a very "recent" acquisition, but as this is my first post regarding my collection, I wanted to share a piece I really like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version