Off-Topic Discussion > Board Issues, Suggestions, Updates, Questions & Fixes

Dedicated section for propaganda posters?

(1/2) > >>

DekeThornton:
Would the mods be in favor of creating a dedicated section for propaganda posters?

Right now, there is no clear obvious home for propaganda poster-related topics.  I typically post propaganda stuff in Advertising, but some other members post their propaganda items in Graphic and Fine Art Posters.

I know there is a risk with creating more sections that things will get too fragmented and hard to find -- that being said, I think a propaganda section would get enough posts and interest to justify its existence.

What say the mods and other forum members?

50s:
This suggestion is simply propaganda, exaggerated need, for the purpose of creating a centralised location to base expanshionist plans to take over the forum

Crazy Vick:
Maybe we can rename the Advertising section to Political and Advertising Posters.

Then, we take over the world. 

Actually, why not plunk a propaganda poster in the banner while we are at it...or change the forum name to Movie Poster Forum   :P

erik1925:

--- Quote from: 50s on September 29, 2016, 04:16:23 AM ---This suggestion is simply propaganda, exaggerated need, for the purpose of creating a centralised location to base expanshionist plans to take over the forum

--- End quote ---

This looks and sounds scary, Steve.  ;D

And Deke, a Propaganda section could be created- not a problem. Any thought under which board it should be housed? Since some do advertise to promote a cause (or join) and others are more image (graphic) driven, where do you think the sub-section would best fit. Or we could just create another board on its own.

erik1925:
Deke, et al,

The dedicated Propaganda Poster section has been set up.

I will move the various propaganda poster collections to the "Show Us Your Collection" board of that section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version