Author Topic: Roldolfo Gasparri  (Read 2991 times)

Offline teamweapon

• Collector
Roldolfo Gasparri
« on: May 22, 2016, 09:32:57 AM »
i love this portrait of burton.
i don't know a whole lot a about gasparri but i do have a few posters by him and like them all.
i will try to find the rest and put them in here. although a have a rather hotch potch way of storing my stuff. haha so it isnt that easy to find!

I don't know much, but i do know what my eyes are telling me!
Sean

Mirosae

Re: Roldolfo Gasparri
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 09:57:59 AM »
Beautiful. His portraits are amongst the best. Gasparri's poster for Once Upon a Time in The West with the portraits of the main cast on top and the duel at the center is another excellent example of his artwork.

Great poster TeamWeapon.

Offline teamweapon

• Collector
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 07:36:03 PM »
Beautiful. His portraits are amongst the best. Gasparri's poster for Once Upon a Time in The West with the portraits of the main cast on top and the duel at the center is another excellent example of his artwork.

Great poster TeamWeapon.

thanks rosa :) but i would have been a whole lot nicer if the dude had sent me the poster i ordered and not one that was all stuck together with tape covering big holes on the edges.
that was the last time im going to go for postermania-it on ebays BS. i find him to be VERY indifferent to a buyers needs. even when spending a few hundred euros with the guy! just not bothered. we live & learn i guess?
Sean

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 09:04:38 PM »
thanks rosa :) but it would have been a whole lot nicer if the dude had sent me the poster i ordered and not one that was all stuck together with tape covering big holes on the edges.
that was the last time im going to go for postermania-it on ebays BS. i find him to be VERY indifferent to a buyers needs. even when spending a few hundred euros with the guy! just not bothered. we live & learn i guess?

Sean, couldnt you return this and/or use ebay buyer protection to get a refund since the poster you were sent is NOT the copy that was advertised and offered in his auction? It wasn't as described and you could easily prove that. You would get initial shipping, poster cost and return shipping costs covered.

Might you consider doing that?

-Jeff

Offline teamweapon

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 09:23:44 PM »
Sean, couldnt you return this and/or use ebay buyer protection to get a refund since the poster you were sent is NOT the copy that was advertised and offered in his auction? It wasn't as described and you could easily prove that. You would get initial shipping, poster cost and return shipping costs covered.

Might you consider doing that?

i could if it was bought on ebay, but i got it off his website :(
to be honest im kind of used to it with italian sellers either on or off ebay. im sorry to say they are the worst to deal with. which is a shame as they are my fave posters. i have WAY more italian posters than any others.

ill have to get digging and find some more rodolfo's hehe
Sean

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 09:26:19 PM »
Ah... that's a bummer. I thought it was an ebay buy. That's a real drag when sellers are all gung ho to take your money, then just drop the ball, once the cash is in their wallet.  >:(

-Jeff

Mirosae

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 02:09:12 AM »
thanks rosa :) but i would have been a whole lot nicer if the dude had sent me the poster i ordered and not one that was all stuck together with tape covering big holes on the edges.

Kinoart has Gasparri posters. Sorry to read about your bad experience with the seller.

Mirosae

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 02:10:40 AM »

Offline peckinpah

• Hobbyist
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 11:07:45 AM »
I like the darker one better :).

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
A few more...

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline peckinpah

• Hobbyist
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 02:14:40 PM »
I have only 10 maybe...