Movie Posters > Poster Artists & Designers

Tongdee Panumas

<< < (8/11) > >>

ab8mf:
Ebirah horror of the deep.

ab8mf:
Flash Gordon - two versions but I cannot find signature on the second uploaded poster - not sure if by Tongdee or not.

erik1925:

--- Quote from: ab8mf on February 20, 2018, 06:24:02 AM ---Flash Gordon - two versions but I cannot find signature on the second uploaded poster - not sure if by Tongdee or not.

--- End quote ---

I believe the 2nd style is also by Tongdee. I think I found his signature. It's on the lower right of the art, under the 2nd line of smaller, blue Thai text. It looks like he signed in a more dark, pink color, so it blends a bit more with the background there. It got a little blurry when I zoomed in, but I think it might be his name written there.

Here's a detail grab I did. What do you think?

mwright:
He definitely painted that 2nd FLASH poster

okiehawker:

--- Quote from: erik1925 on February 20, 2018, 03:52:45 PM ---I believe the 2nd style is also by Tongdee. I think I found his signature. It's on the lower right of the art, under the 2nd line of smaller, blue Thai text. It looks like he signed in a more dark, pink color, so it blends a bit more with the background there. It got a little blurry when I zoomed in, but I think it might be his name written there.

Here's a detail grab I did. What do you think?

--- End quote ---
. Great eye, Jeff!  Okie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version