Graphic and Fine Art Posters > Graphic/FA Posters - Latest Acquisitions

Your Latest Graphic and Fine Art Buys

<< < (2/39) > >>

paul waines:
Agreed, the Wolfman is first rate.

guest8:
Well this belongs in two threads actually .. This one and the unicorn thread .. But I chose this one instead because its more along the fine art side of things instead of movie art ..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250684663443&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Dread_Pirate_Mel:

--- Quote from: fallenangel1 on August 30, 2010, 05:39:53 PM ---Well this belongs in two threads actually .. This one and the unicorn thread .. But I chose this one instead because its more along the fine art side of things instead of movie art ..

--- End quote ---

Nice Fallen! Just don't be puttin' on airs thinking you're better than the "I-buy-cheesy-looking-Yoda-posters" crowd here!  8)

The seller of this print was unintentionally funny:

(1) This is a "somewhat sought after print" - kudos for honesty, thumbs down for a dumb sales slogan.

(2) "As to the reason for its possible sale, my fiancé doesn’t particularly care for this print..."  In other words, "I'm 100% catwhipped".... 

guest8:
LOL .. Heck no I wont be looking down upon the low brow movie art collecting community !! :P  (I bought a Yoda too! :))

As for this print.. I feel at the moment like a I got a great deal .. Its already custom framed and ready to hang .. Its also supposed to be in mint condition .. Ive see some in lesser condition sell for about the same without frames and one that was said to be in excellent condition that sold for a couple hundred more once again without a frame. So hopefully it makes it to its home safe and sound then it will be the best buy Ive had all year !!!

supraman079:
British Quad Size

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version