Movie Posters > Poster Artists & Designers

Enzo Sciotti

<< < (2/6) > >>

hepcatpunk:

--- Quote from: teamweapon on May 04, 2016, 03:22:49 PM ---ive been a sliver away from buying that blue velvet about 10 times! i dont know how i dont have it yet??

--- End quote ---

I have that one too.  It's an excellent piece but not exactly something you can put up in your living room.  Would make for quite the awkward conversation.

teamweapon:

--- Quote from: hepcatpunk on May 04, 2016, 05:54:32 PM ---I have that one too.  It's an excellent piece but not exactly something you can put up in your living room.  Would make for quite the awkward conversation.

--- End quote ---

haha errr i have to say that the blue velvet poster is rather tame compared to some of the pieces in my collection, a large part of it in fact :)

guest4956:

guest4956:

Dottor Jekyll e gentile signora

Mardukas:
Does anyone round these parts happen to know if the amazing Enzo Sciotti artwork for the Stephen King-based werewolf movie Silver Bullet (which is here, on the Italian poster: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/archiveitem/6237399.html) was used on a US 1-sheet?

They were discussing the Sciotti image on the (excellent) Poster Boys podcast as though it was the main US poster for this film, but all the digging I've done suggests that the only poster in the US campaign was the more understated art of the moon above the woods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version